Monday, January 16, 2012

News

The blog's looking a little barer now, because - well I can't quite say yet. But news will be coming henceforth in the next few weeks.

At this point just putting in the last few hours on snow, and packing up to head south. We're starting the drive down to San Diego, CA on Wednesday so lots of organizing to get done before leaving Canada for a few months. This is the first time I've ever done this for an extended period - going to be an interesting border crossing! Hopefully they're relaxed in Montana.

We're starting off with a week in Escondido courtesy of my generous Aunt and Uncle - or my cousin's new baby not letting them travel south enough to use all their time share weeks :). So my mom is coming down to enjoy that as well. Then a few days in Minnesota - yay, back to winter. Then Palm springs for a few weeks, then team camp in Oxnard, CA, back to Palm Springs, down to South America and thennnnn we shall see.

I've been told it's a tough life.

I should get cracking on the packing. I'm going to make an effort to increase my organization levels; however futile that may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment