Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 through the Camera Lens


I'm on a writing strike until tomorrow when class and therefore large amounts of note taking begin.

So I'm going to go with a photo recap of what I saw and did in 2010 instead. That and the fact that this year has had SO much crammed into it that I can hardly remember what happened in June let alone January, so the pictures are my memory crutch.

January - March



AZ

Woo olympics

Redlands


April - June
Off to Belgie







Gatineau

July - September
TdF


Back to Euroland

(trying to keep entertained in Europe)

And then Aussie Land


October - December
World Champs


Onterrible

Off Season!!!

REC
Sunshine Coast
Lace Up!


lil' procrastination

lil' school

Summerland

X-mas

Canmoooore


Banff



...and so much more.

I'd never take the year back...but can only hope for smoother sailing to come.

Happy 2011 Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Funny to see the terrace of "café De Zwaan" in my hometown Aarschot here ;-).

    Good luck in 2011!

    Filip
    (webmaster cqranking.com/women)

    ReplyDelete