Monday, September 20, 2010

Headed Down Under

Currently hanging out in another airport - the fine establishment that is LAX - killing a couple hours before the flight down to Melbourne. Thankfully in this terminal they've been kind enough to not put arm rests on every chair so it's possible to lie down.


Last week has been a little bit of a whirlwind. I was in Montreal mid-week for some testing set up through B2TEN in addition for getting to play a bit of tourist around McGill with a friend. In addition, to training, actually going to class and trying to combat packing and laundry situation I was flying around. I think it'll be a good thing to get down to Australia early...not just to get adjusted to the time change...but to get back to a focussed setting for a while. I'm used to juggling, but probably not best for optimal performance.

Not too much else exciting for now. Just mentally preparing myself for the longest flight of my life. Maybe I can visualize my way to lying on a beach for the 16 hours! More exciting update soon, hopefully with some pictures!

And the full team :

1 comment:

  1. Too bad the press release did not mention where each team member is from.

    Yellowknife is cheering for you, Denise!

    ReplyDelete