Monday, November 9, 2009

Test Dummy

So I'm officially an Olympic test dummy. Drug tested for the 3rd time in the past 2 months and the 2nd time in 2 weeks. This time they actually admitted that they are training people for the Games rather than trying to pass it off as entirely random. Somehow missed the ~15 phone calls from my room mates trying to find me...but thankfully made the decision not to go to the bathroom on my way out of the library so set a new record of less than a 1/2 hour.

Further procrastinated my Chem studying after a less than ideally productive weekend. Hit up the track Friday afternoon to get the legs going a bit; still not necessarily my favourite my cycling discipline but a good way to mix it up. Saturday the most exercise my body got was some intense sushi digestion, but avoided the all-you-can -eat this time. I think I'm still scarred. Faced with ugly cold rain on Sunday I decided to head out on a borrowed size too big mountain bike. I'm going to blame all my spastics on the size...although managed to avoid crashing. Didn't tackle any of the local mountain, but Leah Guloien showed me some good trails around Port Moody. Not the most technical riding British Columbia has to offer but a comfortable level for me. Mountain biking definitely ensures you're heart rate is up. Definitely fun and stayed way warmer than I would have on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment