Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blogging

So, I finally decided to start a blog. It seems to be the cyclist-ey thing to do...and after reading enough of other people's blogs I decided it might be a bit of fun to do myself. We will see how long I last...
Still going to boycott Twitter though... I really don't need to know what Lance Armstrong is doing every 12 minutes of his day.

Also, seemed to be a good time to start and take advantage of the free internet in the Calgary airport on my 2 hour layover before heading to L.A. ... and also a reason to avoid the several kilograms of school work I have sitting beside me in my back pack. Yes, taking a week off of school to head down to Tucson to train...a couple weeks before exams...might seem a little crazy. Couldn't turn down the chance to ride in shorts and a jersey in 30 degree weather though. The camp is the first project for the year of a National Team program that has seen a large increase in funding for women. Should be exciting! I'll post some pictures and camp reports as we hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment